Friday, June 6, 2008 ♥ @ 8:47 AM
6-6-08 short post
didnt blog for quite some time - was too lazy to update =x
woke up kinda early though yesterday slept late,not long gan mei called den pei her chatted a while, on my com-spark msn mii asking wana play the 3 on 3 basketball actually was last min decisions and kinda bored at home .
lately there lot of things i wanted to get pay haven come cant get sobx haha.job intro any1 hahax.
think stopping here for now
Understand me more, will you..?
Disclaimer
This blog belongs to ________
The blog owner have the right to protect his/her own blog.
No rude comments are allowed.
Hate me?
Get out now.
Can be viewed in both IE & FF,
Best view with 1024x768 full screened.
Blog mistress
Name: _________
Age: _________
School: _________
strong underline strike bold
Blah blah blah
Cbox here. Width must be 190.
Loves
I Love Lollipops
I love candies
I love him.
Hates
I hate her.
I hate cockroaches.
Links
Credits