Thursday, May 8, 2008 ♥ @ 10:30 AM
9-5-08 MIsunderstood

Went to JE liabary with friends ,there was a misunderstood with one of my friend which made him so angry.Firstly i want to say Sorry to him, the story was rather long which i dun feel like mention it here hope he could understand and after that I went home early while they both continue stay on.
I got my laptop last friday ,instead of getting the laptop which i mentioned in my earlier post i got a FUJISTU Life bOok S series costing around 1700 plus.
last week 3 new student transfered to our class ,our classes seem getting lot and lot student le haha but all boy haha.CMO now teaching Binary digit ha finally graps the concept le after reading some helpful notes from my friend.
shall end here 2.05am nitez




Understand me more, will you..?


Disclaimer
This blog belongs to ________
The blog owner have the right to protect his/her own blog.
No rude comments are allowed.
Hate me?
Get out now.
Can be viewed in both IE & FF,
Best view with 1024x768 full screened.

Blog mistress

Name: _________
Age: _________
School: _________
strong underline strike bold

Blah blah blah
Cbox here. Width must be 190.

Loves
I Love Lollipops
I love candies
I love him.

Hates
I hate her.
I hate cockroaches.

Links
Banana
Apple
Durian
Rambutan
Grapes
Orange
Credits
♥ . QQ
Typenow
Createblog