Friday, April 18, 2008 ♥ @ 1:49 PM
First post

4.51am
haven got on bed yet not because i dont want sleep but meeting my friend later in morning to pass him something .were watching the drama 原来我不帅 just now.
School started 1 weeks liao ,all i can say Ite life is very slack.Every friday no lesson that good but one bad thing about my timetable is that from mon- thur lesson all start 8am. but no matter how slack i will try my best to score for the gpa and enter poly .
That all for now
stay tune Guys ..




Understand me more, will you..?


Disclaimer
This blog belongs to ________
The blog owner have the right to protect his/her own blog.
No rude comments are allowed.
Hate me?
Get out now.
Can be viewed in both IE & FF,
Best view with 1024x768 full screened.

Blog mistress

Name: _________
Age: _________
School: _________
strong underline strike bold

Blah blah blah
Cbox here. Width must be 190.

Loves
I Love Lollipops
I love candies
I love him.

Hates
I hate her.
I hate cockroaches.

Links
Banana
Apple
Durian
Rambutan
Grapes
Orange
Credits
♥ . QQ
Typenow
Createblog