Thursday, April 24, 2008 ♥ @ 10:18 AM
26-4-08

2.30 am
nth much about today post as usual every fridays no lesson.went out today with jm ,met him out after his lesson @3pm head down to Bugis .headed over to simlim as i wanted to compare laptop prices and getting some fliers after which went to b streets for a walk .
This monday lesson actually ending at noon but got the teambuilding which held at 1 sianx le lo no choice
cant wait for this monday also ,will be getting my new laptop haha
that all for the day going off to my lala land zzZ




Understand me more, will you..?


Disclaimer
This blog belongs to ________
The blog owner have the right to protect his/her own blog.
No rude comments are allowed.
Hate me?
Get out now.
Can be viewed in both IE & FF,
Best view with 1024x768 full screened.

Blog mistress

Name: _________
Age: _________
School: _________
strong underline strike bold

Blah blah blah
Cbox here. Width must be 190.

Loves
I Love Lollipops
I love candies
I love him.

Hates
I hate her.
I hate cockroaches.

Links
Banana
Apple
Durian
Rambutan
Grapes
Orange
Credits
♥ . QQ
Typenow
Createblog